- Authentic restorations and reconstructions featuring traditional Tuscan architecture with modern updates and conveniences
- Crafted from original materials including stones, bricks and terra cotta
- Primary suites furnished with premium Italian cotton linens, down comforters, plush bathrobes and towels
- Italian marble and travertine baths outfitted with high-quality bath and beauty products
- Fully appointed gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Outdoor dining and lounge areas including fire pits, hot tubs and bocce courts
- Glass-tiled and travertine infinity-edged pools with sweeping views
- In-residence washer and dryer
- Individually controlled HVAC in every room
Fractional Ownership Options
Perched on top of one of the main hills on the estate is Villa Scuola — an intimate grouping of three villas ideal for those who envision an idyllic private life in Tuscany, with cozy spaces and expansive views.
Situated atop one of the estate’s most prominent hilltops and surrounded by olive orchards, the main residence and two guest houses of Vemignano offer unobstructed vistas in every direction.
Pulcinello is an incredible restoration with expansive views of the surrounding valley. Anchored in the foreground is a spectacular infinity pool. Two pergolas for dining alfresco options enrich the garden.
Casale Poggio Alla Corona
This is an artful recreation of a Tuscan farmhouse, subtly updated to include every modern convenience. Warm, inviting places to gather are everywhere, be it the great room, outdoor dining and lounge areas or fire pit.
Pietti is a charming Tuscan farmhouse with captivating landscape views. This restoration of remarkable character includes a central kitchen that connects various living areas, drawing guests to converse and dine.
Casale La Fonte di Barbena
Not far from the charming village of Mensano, this farmhouse with Tuscan architecture, expansive interiors and spectacular views is surrounded by nature and offers a private, rejuvenating retreat.
Casale La Casa
Set among sprawling vineyards, La Casa features unforgettable views and easily accessible amenities. The main residence is complemented by two guest houses, outdoor dining and lounge areas and an infinity pool.
Privately situated within a surrounding forest, Escaiole showcases astonishing architecture at every turn, with a main residence, guest house, courtyards, infinity pool and shaded pergolas and patios for the spa.
The ultimate residence on the estate and a one-of-a-kind property in Tuscany, this two-level penthouse offers a gourmet kitchen and alfresco dining on a private terrace, where guests can enjoy stunning views.
Benefits of Ownership
As an Owner, enjoy all the incomparable five-star services and amenities of Casali di Casole during your stay — plus, the luxury continues when you leave your residence.
Services & Amenities
From in-residence authentic activities to offsite amazing experiences tailored with personalized concierge service, we make everything effortless so you can do anything you like… or nothing at all.