Buongiorno! We are pleased to announce that Casali di Casole is now open and accepting reservations. As we welcome guests, and staff back to our property, their wellbeing and safety is our greatest responsibility and priority.
On January 12, 2021, the CDC issued an Order requiring all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight.
This will require anyone traveling to Casali di Casole to obtain a test (either NAAT or antigen) in Italy and produce a negative result within 72 hours of boarding their plane back to the U.S. Here is a list of testing facilities near our estate.
With health and safety in mind, we have developed comprehensive sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We will continue to adhere to the information recommended by government authorities and health organizations.
Cleaning and Housekeeping Protocols
We have immediately implemented the following enhanced cleaning protocols across our property:
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all hard surfaces in guest rooms, residences, and public areas
- Increased cleaning of staff and public areas including but not limited to offices, door handles, guest bathrooms, railings, room keys and all back of house
- 24-hour minimum rest period between departure and next arrival for all residences
- Housekeeping services are performed pursuant to Italian Government and Health Office guidelines, and your concierge will provide further details prior to your arrival
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer available throughout the resort and upon request
- Appointment of a Hygiene Inspector at the property to help maintain all hygiene standards
- Remote, contactless check-in
- Residence keys disinfected prior to arrival
- Porter and transportation services via partner companies will be modified and communicated ahead of your arrival
- Fresh linens, towels, coffee, and other items available on demand to be delivered to front door daily if you decide not to have housekeeping service
- PPE and other supplies provided in residences
- Resort Staff will not enter guest rooms or residences while occupied unless upon emergency
- To confirm a reservation, we require a 1-night room and tax deposit at time of confirmation. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Cancelling the reservation within the 14 days will forfeit the entire deposit. If the cancellation is outside the 14 days, the deposit less a 500EUR processing fee will be refunded.