Buongiorno! We are pleased to announce that Casali di Casole is open and accepting reservations. As we welcome guests, and staff back to our property, their wellbeing and safety is our greatest responsibility and priority.
The CDC issued an Order requiring all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight.
This will require anyone traveling to Casali di Casole to obtain a test (either NAAT or antigen) in Italy and produce a negative result within 72 hours of boarding their plane back to the U.S. Here is a list of testing facilities near our estate.
On May 16th, the Italian Health Minister issued an ordinance which declared entry to Italy permitted without a specific reason needed from USA, Canada and Japan.
ENTRY TO ITALY FROM THE USA VIA COVID-TESTED FLIGHTS
If entry to Italy from the USA occurs via Covid-tested flights, passengers are not required to abide by quarantine obligations.
Persons departing the USA on Covid-tested flights are required to hand in to the carrier and to whoever is in charge of carrying out checks, upon boarding, a certification attesting to the negative result of the molecular test (RT PCR) or antigen swab test, no later than 48 hours prior to boarding.
Upon arrival in Italy, passengers are required to carry out, directly at the airport, a molecular (RT PCR) or antigen test.
The international airports in the United States currently authorized for the Covid-tested flights to Italy are the following: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Newark Liberty), Philadelphia, Washington DC.
The international airports in Italy authorized for the Covid-tested flights from the United States are the following: Roma-Fiumicino, Milano-Malpensa, Napoli-Capodichino and Venezia-Marco Polo.
Please note - not all international direct flights between these airports are Covid-tested. Upon booking, it is important to verify that the selected flight is a Covid-tested flight, as well as to check the airline’s specific testing and documentation requirements.
ENTRY TO ITALY FROM THE USA VIA NON COVID-TESTED FLIGHTS
If entry to Italy from the USA occurs via non Covid-tested flights, the following remains valid:
- The obligation to hand in to the carrier and to whoever is in charge of carrying out checks, upon boarding, a certification attesting to the negative result of a molecular test or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab, no later than 72 hours prior to entering Italy.
- The obligation to undergo fiduciary isolation and health surveillance for 10 days, and the obligation to undergo an additional molecular or antigenic swab at the end of the 10-day isolation period.
With health and safety in mind, we have developed comprehensive sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We will continue to adhere to the information recommended by government authorities and health organizations.
Cleaning and Housekeeping Protocols
We have immediately implemented the following enhanced cleaning protocols across our property:
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all hard surfaces in guest rooms, residences, and public areas
- Increased cleaning of staff and public areas including but not limited to offices, door handles, guest bathrooms, railings, room keys and all back of house
- 24-hour minimum rest period between departure and next arrival for all residences
- Housekeeping services are performed pursuant to Italian Government and Health Office guidelines, and your concierge will provide further details prior to your arrival
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer available throughout the resort and upon request
- Appointment of a Hygiene Inspector at the property to help maintain all hygiene standards
- Housekeeping services will only be available if guests are not in the residence at the time of service
- Guests will be asked to respect social distancing guidelines and wear face masks while in contact with resort staff
- Check-in time is 5 pm to accommodate enhanced cleaning procedures. Check-out time remains at 10 am
- Remote, contactless check-in
- Residence keys disinfected prior to arrival
- Porter and transportation services via partner companies will be modified and communicated ahead of your arrival
- Fresh linens, towels, coffee, and other items available on demand to be delivered to front door daily if you decide not to have housekeeping service
- PPE and other supplies provided in residences
- Resort Staff will not enter guest rooms or residences while occupied unless upon emergency
- To confirm a reservation, we require a 30% deposit at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Cancelling the reservation within the 60 days will forfeit the entire deposit. If the cancellation is outside the 60 days, the deposit less a 500EUR processing fee will be refunded.