Buongiorno! We are pleased to announce that Casali di Casole is open and accepting reservations. As we welcome guests and staff back to our property, their wellbeing and safety is our greatest responsibility and priority.
Travel Requirements for Visitors
Please visit this website to ensure you're up to date with the latest requirements for testing for travelers visiting Italy.
Once in Italy
As of May 1st, 2022, the use of more protective FFP2/N95 masks is mandatory for all the activities mentioned below.
- Public transport (domestic flights, high speed trains, boats and ferries used for interregional transport services, buses, cable cars) rental buses with private driver
- All indoor athletic, cultural and recreational events
Return Travel to USA
Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States. Our concierge team is available to assist with the booking of your test prior departure. We also recommend bringing self-tests from the USA that are accepted by the US Government to provide proof of a negative test result.
With health and safety in mind, we have developed comprehensive sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We will continue to adhere to the information recommended by government authorities and health organizations.
Cleaning and Housekeeping Protocols
We have immediately implemented the following enhanced cleaning protocols across our property:
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all hard surfaces in guest rooms, residences, and public areas
- Increased cleaning of staff and public areas including but not limited to offices, door handles, guest bathrooms, railings, room keys and all back of house
- Housekeeping services are performed pursuant to Italian Government and Health Office guidelines, and your concierge will provide further details prior to your arrival
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer available throughout the resort and upon request
- Appointment of a Hygiene Inspector at the property to help maintain all hygiene standards
- Guests will be asked to respect social distancing guidelines
- Check-in time is 5 pm to accommodate enhanced cleaning procedures. Check-out time remains at 10 am
- Tour of villa is available upon arrival. Please let your concierge know if you’d prefer a contactless check-in
- Residence keys disinfected prior to arrival
- Fresh linens, towels, coffee, and other items available on demand to be delivered to the front door daily if you decide not to have housekeeping service
- PPE and other supplies provided in residences
- To confirm a reservation, we require a 30% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Cancelling the reservation within 60 days will forfeit the entire deposit. If the cancellation is outside the 60 days, the deposit, less a 500 EUR processing fee, will be refunded.